Dragon Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Alliance
Dragon Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best noob ever seen

3 posters

Go down

best noob ever seen Empty best noob ever seen

Post by DarKazuy Sun Aug 01 2010, 14:27

NOxREMORSE wrote:  Bem, parece que el enao perdeu nada e agora ficou dificil acreditar mais ainda nele.

Topico Fechado por mentira.

Well personally i dont have any idea how you become a volunteer in webzen forum and then a leader in this alliance but ilet you know you are the best idiot that i never seen ^^...

I really regret to help you long time ago in 400 quest when you were criying for ee and help and nobody went just kbcaa and me and some minutes after that angellbuff went but for ks and with bk flames in ks ^^U.

I dont have any reason for lie or try to get your atention, also i reported to you tghe topic with the video wich i opened so you should know IM NOT LIYING... just show any proove about i have my items yet here and then talk.

anyway if i really have any real friend here yet.... please dont close this topic and reply, if not... well since niow ill really know wath to think and do Smile.

DarKazuy

Back to top Go down

best noob ever seen Empty Re: best noob ever seen

Post by ImTheRulez Sun Aug 01 2010, 14:49

Go to post in ur death forum poor noob
stop to lie us

DarKazuya u r poor noob...wanna lot here in Dragon? leader here dont like u
stop to be slave

NOX close this sh1t, hes like a kid than need little attention
this nab think than all are noob like him

ImTheRulez

Back to top Go down

Post by fgfsdsqwrt Sun Aug 01 2010, 15:23

hehehe well...anyways i know kazuya from long time ^^ and i got hacked too and he helped me all as he could....

so i talked with him personality cuz is my friend forgetting any fight in game....

and yep he got hacked...it is not a lie and i talked with Ashton too and he told me that some friend from flames are helping him with items wings etc.....

so......it is not a lie
fgfsdsqwrt
fgfsdsqwrt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NOxREMORSE Sun Aug 01 2010, 17:02

I fyou not lie ok, but you just can post that Im wrong and etc etc etc, but you prefer write bad words against me than tell that Im wrong.

But its ok, if you really be hacked, was because you be too stupid to click in links without check.

Only noob do that.

CYA.
NOxREMORSE
NOxREMORSE
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum